We provide professional planning advice for a wide range of projects throughout Ireland, from individual small-scale private developments i.e. one-off housing, to community-scale development for residents associations/tidy towns committees, and to developers for large-scale multi-use projects.
If you are having difficulties engaging with the planning process or your community is looking to combine efforts to making their town/village somewhere to be proud of again, please don’t hesitate to give us a call!
The list of services set out below is not exhaustive and clients approach us regularly with work which does not come within the scope of any of these topics, so please give us a ring or click on the Contact Us button if you wish to discuss a problem or query with us and we’ll be more than happy to help.
Our extensive range of services include:
- Pre-planning Advice, (before you apply for planning permission)
- Further Information requests, (during the application process)
- Planning Appeals/Responses to Planning Appeals, (following receipt of a decision)
- Enforcement Proceedings Advice
- Advice on whether planning permission is required
- Retail Impact Assessments
- Site Appraisals
- Preparation of court documentation
- Development Plan/Local Area Plan policy changes
- Aerodrome advice
- Go-karting/mini-moto racing advice
- Residential development (multi-unit development) advice